Our patients are seen privately and have the option of paying for individual treatments as they go, or having treatment covered by joining the Denplan monthly payment scheme.
Once you have had your initial course of treatment simply ask for a Denplan assessment to discuss the level of care available – rates from £15.88 per month.
Guide to fees
Oral health Consultations
Including oral cancer screening.
- New patient consultation (no registration fee) – £49 Offer price £35
- Routine Consultation – £38
- Childrens examination/students with NUS card – £14.50
- Children under 6*when parents attend practice – No charge
Digital and computerised for instant results.
- Small £7
- Full mouth scan £29.50
- 30 minute session and first visit – £52
- 40 minute session (advanced perio) – £72
- child’s visit at reduced cost
More advanced periodontal treatments per quote
- White fillings( composite) – From £80-£140
- Silver (amalgam) – From £50- £115
- Including all radiographs – From £230-£350
- Full range offered – From £340-£630
- Special Offer – standard home £300
- Deep bleaching £400
- Single denture From £320
- Full dentures – From £420
- Partial dentures – From £300
6 Month smiles
- Typically from £1450 – please call for free consultation
- Typically from £2500 – please call for free consultation
- Typically from £2200 per tooth- please call for free consultation
There are many other cosmetic treatments available including veneers and bonding. If you would like the opportunity of coming in to discuss your dental options with our team – we welcome this- we will always make time for you. Come in and get a feeling for the surgery and staff! This may be helpful if you are nervous about the dentist.
If you need a full examination in order to assess your dental needs this will be chargeable. Please check with reception to see if we are offering any new patient offers.